Postgresql: It is the most advanced and robust open-source relational database. The PostgreSql Application has obtained a strong reputation for its performance, power and trustworthy. It has a proven architecture and active growth of more than 15 years. In this article, we explained to you that how to install, launch and remove the PostgreSQL App on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/18.04 LTS in effortless steps.
Details of PostgreSQL App:
|Developer||Command Prompt, Inc.|
|App Size||40.6 MB|
Step-by-step Guide to Install PostgreSQL App on Linux Ubuntu:
1) Install PostgreSQL App by Using Terminal:
- Using an easy keyboard shortcut CTRL+ALT+T,
you can open the Terminal on Linux Ubuntu.
- Run the below command on the Ubuntu Terminal to install the PostgreSQL App. In order to verify the installation process, you will be asked to enter your system password.
- Note: The following installation command will work on certain Processor Architectures such as amd64, arm64, armhf and i386 .
2) PostgreSQL Installation from Ubuntu Software:
In another way, you can make use of Ubuntu Software to install PostgreSQL Application. Just click on the following button on your Ubuntu software.
Remove/Uninstall PostgreSQL Application:
In order to remove/uninstall PostgreSQL App, you just need to execute the following command on your Ubuntu Terminal.
We hope that our article is worthwhile regarding the PostgreSQL installation in Linux Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine/ 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver. In addition, we guided you with some effortless ways to remove/uninstall of PostgreSQL App. Make use of a reputed and powerful relational database and explore its features. Your valuable feedbacks are highly greeted as it will be a merit to our write-up.