Postman Linux: API’s are the foundation of modern software development which connecting data and services to an expanding universe of apps across the web, mobile, IOT. Every day thousands of API’s are created and making millions of connections and for every API and every stage of API lifecycle. Postman is there to bring order to chaos when the API is created with a specification of its design and its elements can be designed directly with Postman from a common format. When the description is ready and it is ready to build the API. Postman is there for every stage of API development which orders the API.
- Install the Postman App on Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- How to Install the Postman app– Using GUI Mode
- Remove Postman from Ubuntu
- Postman App Screenshots
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Postman App on Ubuntu 18.04, 18.04.2 & 19.04 using Snap:
With the help of snap, it is very easy to install the Postman app on Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.04, You just need to copy the below codes and paste it on the terminal of your Ubuntu and then click “Enter” to execute the command. Then the Postman app will successfully installed in your system. You can access the Postman from the “All Apps” menu. In the below list you may able to get the installation command for all the versions of Postman App.
Install the Postman App on Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros: (18.04 & 19.04)
- Enter the above command and hit the “Enter” button, then enter the password to continue the installation process.
- Once it got completed and then you can find the Postman app under the All Apps Menu.
How to Install the Postman app using GUI- Using Ubuntu Software:
If you don’t know how to use Ubuntu Terminal to install the Postman app and then there is an alternate method available to install the Postman app through the GUI method. This app is available on the Ubuntu store and here we will explain the installation method of the Postman app from the Ubuntu store step by step method.
- Go to All Applications.
- Search and Locate Ubuntu Software and Open it.
- Click on the Search Symbol that is available on the Top of the Window.
- A Search bar will appear now. Search for the “Postman” App.
- Once you locate the application, Click on that and Choose Install.
- Kindly wait for the application to install.
- Once the installation is done, you can Launch the Postman App Application from All Applications.
- You can remove the app by simply clicking the “Remove” button.
How to Remove The Postman App from Ubuntu 19.04:The above command will remove the Postman app from your Linux PC. Enter the password to proceed & It will take a few minutes to remove.
The Postman Ubuntu ScreenShots:
Get in Touch with Us:
Postman app is one of the best application to manage API calls. This Postman app manages more 1 million API’s call from the web, mobile, and IOT. For developers, Postman provides huge support for app developers who manages API calls and request. So we suggest you use this Postman App for API’s purposes on Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo, Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS and on other Ubuntu-based Distros. If you have any Query then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.
For more articles on Linux, Kindly visit Tec Robust