RRemmina for Ubuntu: Remmina is a remote desktop client available for the Linux operating system. The application has been launched before almost 10 years and still doing pretty well on Linux. Remmina supports a wide variety of protocols that include VNC, SPICE, XDMCP, SFTP, RDP, and more. The following article will guide you through the installation process of Remmina on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 19.04 and other Ubuntu-based Distros.
- Install Remmina on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04– Using Terminal
- How to Install Remmina on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS– Using GUI
- Remove/Uninstall Remmina from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Supported Protocols by Remmina Application
- Remmina for Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Remmina on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04- Using Terminal:
Kindly use the following command for installing Remmina Remote desktop Client on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), 19.04(Disco Dingo), Linux Mint, Debian, and other Ubuntu-based Distros and also on Debian. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Open Terminal on Linux Ubuntu using CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install Remmina on Linux Ubuntu. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, then you can launch the application from Show Applications.
Install Remmina Remote Desktop Client on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is the other method to install Remmina Client on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. You can either open Ubuntu Software and search of remmina or simply click on the following button to open the installation page of this application on your Ubuntu Software.
How to Remove/Uninstall Remmina from Linux Ubuntu:
Run the following command on the terminal to remove or uninstall Remmina desktop client from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||15 MB(Appx)|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Supported Protocols by Remmina:
- NX– NX Technology.
- SFTP– Secure File Transfer.
- SSH– Secure Shell.
- XDMCP– X Remote Session.
- RDP– Remote Desktop Protocol.
- SPICE– Simple Protocol for Independent Computing Environments.
- Remmina Simple Terminal.
Install Remmina Remote Desktop Client on Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
The following are the commands to be used for installing this application on various Linux Distros such as Fedora, Arch Linux, CentOS, and OpenSUSE.
Remmina for Fedora:
Remmina for Arch Linux:
Remmina for CentOS:
Install Remmina for OpenSUSE:
Get in Touch with Us:
Install Remmina on various Linux Distros such as Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04, Fedora, Arch, OpenSUSE, CentOS, Debian, and more using the above article. If you have any Query with the above article, then Kindly Comment it on the comment section and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP. For instant solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page