Rigs of Rods for Linux Ubuntu: In this article, we will check out the methods involved in the process of installing Rigs of Rods simulator in Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 19.10(Eoan Ermine), Linux Mint, and other Ubuntu-based distros and also on Debian. Rigs of Rods is a open-source vehicle physics simulator that allows you to simulate motion destruction and deformation in vehicles. It is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- How to Install Rigs of Rods in Linux Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- Install Rigs of Rods from Ubuntu Software– GUI
- Remove/Uninstall Rigs of Rods from Linux Ubuntu
- Application Details
- Get in touch with us
How to Install Rigs of Rods in Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10:
- We will use Snappy Package Management to install this application on Linux Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and other Ubuntu-based distros. Kindly follow the below steps.
- Go to the Terminal using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T.
- Once the terminal opens, execute the following command on the terminal to install Rigs of Rods on Linux Ubuntu. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- The above command will install Rigs of Rods on Linux Ubuntu. After the installation, you can start playing this simulator game from Show Applications.
Install Rigs of Rods using Ubuntu Software- Using GUI:
This is an alternate method to install the Rigs of Rods on Ubuntu. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. Simply click on the following button to open the installation page on your Ubuntu Software.
Remove/Uninstall Rigs of Rods from Linux Ubuntu:
Execute the following command on the terminal to remove or uninstall Rigs of Rods from Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10 and other Ubuntu-based distros.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||151 MB|
Get in touch with us:
The above article provides detailed information on one of the best vehicle physics simulators, the Rigs of Rods and provides various methods to install this game on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.10, Ubuntu 19.04(Disco Dingo), Linux Mint, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and other Ubuntu-based distros. If you have any queries with the above article, please let us know in the comment section. For instant solutions, visit our Forum!!