Simple Note on Ubuntu: This article is about installing Simple Note on Ubuntu 18.04 and 19.10 Eoan Ermine versions. The Simple Note is an utility to keep your important notes offline and offline. You can collaborate with other users by adding them to your note. You can publish you notes on their website with a sharable link to it. Kindly follow the instruction provided in this article.
- How to install Simple Note on Ubuntu
- How to use Simple Note
- Essential Features
- Remove Simple Note on Ubuntu
How to install Simple Note on Ubuntu:
The Simple Note application is available on the Snap store. The snap package installer comes default in the later versions of Ubuntu 16.04. If your Ubuntu version misses a snap, then follow the link to install a snap on Ubuntu. Once you installed the snap application follow the next steps to install simple note utility.
Once the application installed successfully, you can launch the application from the “All Apps Menu“.
How to use Simple Note:
- Launch the simple note application
- Now it will ask you to Login to your account, If you already created the account and enter the email and password to login otherwise create a new account
- Once you created the account, click the login button to log in to your account
- Enter the email id, password and click the “Log in” button
- After logging in, the default sample note will appear on your screen
- You can create the new note by clicking the “New Note” button
- You can enter your own note in the new note file and share it online or for offline collaboration
- Click the share button to share the note online or offline
- Add the email id of the user to collaborate & Click done button
If you want to publish the article online, go to the “Publish” tab
- By default, it is disabled, as shown in the above image.
- You need to turn on, the published article link will appear. Copy the link and share it with any other users.
- Simply copy the link and share with the others
- This is how you can use the “Simple Note” application
- Instant note creation is available
- Store the notes in Offline and Online
- Share with users instantly
- Publish your notes on their website
- Many more
Remove Simple Note:
You can simply copy the below command to remove the simple note from Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.10,
That’s it. A simple note is one of the best note creating utility for Ubuntu. This article clearly explains the steps to install and how to use a Simple note on Ubuntu 18.04 & 19.10 version. If you have any queries related to this article and kindly comment us below.
For more articles, Kindly visit our Homepage