Speedy Duplicate Finder App: In this tutorial, we will teach you that how to install Speedy Duplicate Finder application on your Ubuntu Linux Systems? Speedy Duplicate Finder app is developed by the Qiplex team. This application allows you to find duplicate files and folders on your system. It will preview all the duplicate files and allows you to delete those duplicate files from your pc. This application is also available for Windows & Mac OS too. This application is free and has limited features. You can access all the features by accessing the premium version. Let us get into the article.
- Install Speedy Duplicate Finder App
- Launch & use this app
- Remove or Delete Speedy Duplicate Finder App
- Application Details
Install Speedy Duplicate Finder App:
Speedy Duplicate Finder app can be download and install through the snapcraft store otherwise you can download directly from the official Qiplex website.
You can install the snap package installer using the command sudo apt install snapd. It comes default in the later versions of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. Once you finished the installation of the snap package installer and then follow the below steps:
- Open the terminal and copy the below command
- Enter your host password to initiate the installation process
- Wait for a few seconds and the installation process will be completed.
You can directly install the speedy duplicate finder app without using command! Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will be directed to Ubuntu Store and the Speedy Duplicate Finder application will appear on your screen
- Click the install button and wait for few seconds to completion of the installation process
Kindly follow the next section to launch and use the application.
Launch & How to use this app:
You can launch the application using the command speedy-duplicate-finder. Copy the command and paste it in the terminal and execute it to launch the Speedy Duplicate Finder application.
The command will launch the app in a few seconds.
- The app will show you the size of the Duplicate files on launch
- To view all the duplicate files, kindly click the Preview button
- This option will show you the files which are duplicate and consumes HDD spaces on your system.
- You can check the duplicate files and you can delete all the duplicate files by clicking the Delete button
- It will prompt you for confirmation and click the Delete button to delete all the duplicate files from your Ubuntu system permanently.
You can scan for duplicate files on the custom folder by clicking the Add Folder option. This app will allow you to customize the searching for duplicate files and folders.
This is how you can use this application to find and delete the duplicate files and folders from your Ubuntu systems.
Remove or Delete Speedy Duplicate Finder App:
The removal of the Speedy Duplicate Finder app from your Ubuntu system is a simple method. You need to run the below command to uninstall the app from your system.
The above command will remove the application from your Ubuntu system completely.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free & Paid Version Available!|
|App Size||56.4 MB|
Speedy Duplicate Finder application is the best in class. This app is also available for Windows and Mac OS too. Kindly follow the instructions as we mentioned in this article to install and use this application. If you have any queries related to this article and then comment us below.
For more articles, kindly visit our HomePage