Sugarizer for Linux: Learning is now made fun and interesting. This application allows children to learn basics in a new interesting way. This application can be very essential for schools to teach their children and parents to educate their children with the essential things in a very interesting way. More than 30 lakhs children use this application every day and it has been created for the One Laptop per Child project. In this article, we will check out how to install this application on Linux Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver, Mint, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE.
- How to Install Sugarizer on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/ 18.04 LTS– Using Terminal
- Install Sugarizer in Linux Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software– GUI
- Getting Started with Sugarizer in Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Remove/Uninstall Sugarizer from Linux Ubuntu
- Install Sugarizer on Fedora, Arch, Debian, OpenSUSE, CentOS & more
- Application Details
- Sugarizer for Android Smartphones
- Get in touch with us
How to Install Sugarizer on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/ 18.04 LTS- Using Terminal:
The following are the steps to be followed to install this application on Linux Ubuntu 19.10, 18.04 LTS, 19.04(Disco Dingo), Linux Mint, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and other Ubuntu-based Distros.
- Open Terminal using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T on Ubuntu.
- On the terminal, execute the following command to install sugarizer. Kindly enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- Once the installation is done, then it can be accessed from Show Applications.
Install Sugarizer in Linux Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software- GUI:
This is an alternate method to install the Sugarizer application. We will use Ubuntu Software to install the application. Simply click on the following button to open the installation page on your Ubuntu Software.
Getting Started with Sugarizer in Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS:
- As the application is installed, let us get familiar with it so that you find it more comfortable to use.
- If you are a first time user, then you can create an account for yourself. Unlike other account creations, all you have to enter is your username and then to choose your logo. That is it.
- This application includes a wide variety of fun-based learnings that includes Abacus, Blockrain, Calculate, Abcedarium, Exercise, Color My World, Clock Web, Flip, Gears, Moon, Paint, Physics JS, Labyrinth JS, TamTam Micro, Scratch, FotoToon, and more.
- Let us check out a few interesting things from Sugarizer which are really fun and knowledge-based and highly interesting not just for kids but also for adults.
This feature will convert your text into speech with an interesting animation. All you have to do is to click on the Speak Activity from the Sugarizer wheel and then type your text and press Enter key. You can find the animation is speaking out your text.
Color My World:
As the name says, this feature allows you to color the countries of the world.
This is really an interesting option. You can find a palette with a lot of images which on clicking will play the sound related to it. For example, if you click on a piano image, then the app will play the piano sound.
It will display an analog clock with Minute hand, Second hand, and Hour hand differing in colors which can be essential for schools and parents to teach their kids.
Abacus lets you perform various mathematical operations using a digital abacus.
This feature provides information about our moon such as its Phase, Julian data, Lunation, next full moon and new moon, and more.
This option provides information on various constellations.
Other Features of Sugarizer:
Remove/Uninstall Sugarizer from Linux Ubuntu:
Execute the following command on the terminal to remove or uninstall this application from Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros.
Install Sugarizer on Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
Sugarizer for Fedora:
Install Sugarizer on Arch Linux:
Sugarizer Application for OpenSUSE:
Sugarizer for CentOS:
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free to Use|
|App Size||243 MB|
Sugarizer for Android Smartphones:
I know you are surprised!! Yes, this application is available for android and hence you can now use this application handy and on the go with your Android smartphone. The following is the Google Play link to install this application on your Android smartphone.
Get in touch with us:
With technology getting better and better every day, there are a lot of new techniques available for effective learning. With such, Learning is now made fun and interesting. Sugarizer is one of those techniques that allow children to learn in a fun way. The above article provides detailed information on Sugarizer and provides various methods to install this application on Linux Ubuntu 19.10/ 18.04 LTS, Debian, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE, and more. If you have any queries with the above article, please let us know in the comment section. For instant solutions, visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles, visit our Homepage