ThunderDocs Ubuntu: ThunderDocs is an unofficial Google Documents app. Thunderdocs helps to access Google Docs right on your desktop to view, create, upload and download documents with ease. Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. It allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. Similarly, Thunderdocs works effectively in Ubuntu environments. In this article, we will how to install ThunderDocs on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 19.04, and more.
- Install ThunderDocs on Linux Ubuntu- Using Terminal
- Install ThunderDocs on Ubuntu- Using GUI
- Launch ThunderDocs on Ubuntu
- Remove ThunderDocs from Ubuntu – Using Terminal and GUI
- Features of ThunderDocs
- App Details
- Get in Touch with us
Install ThunderDocs on Ubuntu 19.04/18.04.2 LTS- Using Terminal:
Follow the below steps in order to install the ThunderDocs Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the installation process of Thunderdocs.
Install ThunderDocs on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software-GUI:
- Go to All Applications (Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Locate Ubuntu Software and open it.
- Click on the Search symbol of Ubuntu Software. A Search box will appear.
- Search for ThunderDocs. Once you find the app, click on that.
- Choose Install and kindly wait for the installation to complete.
- Once done, you can Launch the ThunderDocs Ubuntu Application.
Launching ThunderDocs on Ubuntu:
Using the below two methods the ThunderDocs Ubuntu can be launched.
- Launch via terminal
- Launch via all apps menu
Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
Permissions for ThunderDocs:
A user can enable or disable the desired permissions for ThunderDocs by clicking on the permissions tab.
List of permissions available for ThunderDocs:
- Access files in your home folder.
- Play and record sound.
A user can log in with ThunderDocs with a Gmail account.
Remove ThunderDocs from Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal
Follow the below steps in order to remove the Thunderdocs Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the removal of ThunderDocs.
Remove ThunderDocs using Ubuntu software-GUI
Open Ubuntu Software and search for ThunderDocs in the search box. Click on the remove tab in order to remove the Thunderdocs GUI.
Features of ThunderDocs:
- Create Docs.
- Create Spreadsheets and slides.
- Create Forms.
- Predefined Templates are available.
- Upload and share files instantly.
- Access to many more Google features.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|App Size||123.9 MB|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Get in touch with us:
The above article clearly depicts the installation, launching, and removal of ThunderDocs Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 Disco Dingo and on other Ubuntu-based Distros such as Linux Mint and more. In case of any Query please Comment Us. For instant Solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!