Visual Studio Code Elementary OS: Also called as VS Code is one of the best source code editors available for Linux and as well for other platforms. It is a Cross-platform editor and hence it is available Windows, Mac, and Linux. There are a lot of advantages in using VS Code editor out of which Code Completion, embedded Github control, Syntax Highlighting are the best. In this article, we will check out the steps to install the Visual Studio Code on Elementary OS 5 Juno using simple steps.
- Install VS Code on Elementary OS– Using Terminal
- Remove/Uninstall Visual Studio Code from Elementary OS
- Application Details
- Get in Touch with us
How to Install Visual Studio Code on Elementary OS- Using Terminal:
Install VS Code on Elementary OS 5 Juno is really a simple process. We will use the Snappy(Snap) Package Management system to install this application on Elementary OS as it is the recommended method by Microsoft.
- Open Terminal from All Applications of Elementary OS.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install the Visual Studio Code source editor. Enter your system password when prompted to authenticate the installation process.
- The above command will install the VS Code to your system. After the installation process is complete, you can start using VS Code Editor on Elementary OS 5 Juno.
- It can be accessed from Applications.
How to Remove/Uninstall Visual Studio Code from Elementary OS:
If you wish to remove or uninstall VS Code from your Elementary OS 5 Juno, then execute the following command on the terminal.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free to use|
|App Size||45-65 MB|
Get in Touch with us:
The above article provides detailed information on Visual Studio Code Editor on Elementary OS 5 Juno and provides the method to install the VS Code Editor on Elementary OS using simple steps. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section. For instant solutions, visit our Forum!!
Visit our Homepage for more interesting articles on Linux