Wavebox Ubuntu: In this article, we will see how to install Wavebox on various Linux distributions such as Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 19.04 Disco Dingo, Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE, Debian, and more. Wavebox gets all your web apps under one roof. There is a wide range of web apps available such as Microsoft’s Outlook, Gmail, Slack, Trello, Office 365, Buffer, Alexa, bubble, Facebook, Telegram messenger, and a lot more. It will really be useful if we have all our essential web apps under one roof. It is possible with the help of Wavebox on your Linux Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based distros.
- Install Wavebox on Linux Ubuntu– Using Terminal
- Get Wavebox on Ubuntu 18.04/ 19.04– GUI
- How to remove Wavebox from Linux Ubuntu
- Getting Started with Wavebox on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Application Details
- Install Wavebox on Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE
- Get in Touch with Us
Install Wavebox on Ubuntu Distros- Using Terminal:
We will use Snappy Package manager to install Wavebox on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 versions and 19.04. The following commands can also be used on other Ubuntu-based distros such as Linux Mint 19.02, and more.
- Open Terminal using the shortcut CTRL + ALT + T.
- Execute the following command on the terminal to install Wavebox.
- Kindly enter your system password to authenticate the installation process and wait till the installation completes.
- Once installed, it can be accessed from All Applications on Linux Ubuntu.
Get Wavebox on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS/ 19.04- Using GUI:
Here, we will see how to install wavebox for Linux Ubuntu 18.04 and 19.04 using Ubuntu Software(through Graphical User Interface). Kindly follow the below steps.
- Go to All Applications(Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Locate and open Ubuntu Software.
- Click on the Search symbol that is available on the Ubuntu Software.
- A search bar will dropdown. Search for Wavebox.
- Once found, click on that and choose Install.
- Once installed, then it can be launched using the Launch Button.
How to Remove Wavebox from Linux Ubuntu, & Ubuntu-based Distros:
The following is the command to be used to remove or uninstall Wavebox from Ubuntu Distributions.
Getting Started with Wavebox on Linux Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS:
- Open Wavebox from All Applications.
- You will get the pop message “Welcome to Wavebox“. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Continue.
- Now, you will get two options. 1) Login to Wavebox, 2) Add First App, 3) Create Account. Choose the option that is best for you. You can also sign in with Microsoft and Gmail.
- You can either sign in or create an account or go to the option “Add First App” right away.
- Then you can start adding all your favorite web apps to wavebox and access them all under one roof.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|License||Free to use|
|App Size||162 MB|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Install Wavebox on Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE:
The following are the commands to be used to install Wavebox on various Linux distros such as Linux Fedora, Arch, CentOS, OpenSUSE, and more.
Install Wavebox on Fedora:
Install Wavebox on Arch Linux:
Install Wavebox on CentOS:
Install Wavebox on OpenSUSE:
Get in Touch with Us:
This artile provides detailed information on Wavebox and provides different methods to install Wavebox on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 19.04, Mint, and other Ubuntu-based distros, Debian, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, and OpenSUSE. If you have any Query with the above article on Wavebox Ubuntu, then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page