Zenkit Ubuntu: Zenkit is a platform for collaboration and project management. It allows to Track projects, organize collections, or brainstorm new ideas. Zenkit efficiently organizes your teamwork, your projects, your customers, your documents, and everything else the way you want. Zenkit helps to sync Tasks, clients, features, bugs, invoices, documents and all other business data: They should no longer be buried in different tools or spreadsheets. With Zenkit, a user can now connect everything and use the synergies between them! Being a multiplatform application its available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS. Zenkit is developed and maintained by Axonic Information Systems. In this article, we will check out the methods involved in the installation of Zenkit on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS(Bionic Beaver), Ubuntu 19.04(Disco Dingo), and other Ubuntu-based Distros.
- Install Zenkit on Linux Ubuntu- Using Terminal
- Install Zenkit on Ubuntu- Using GUI
- Launch Zenkit on Ubuntu
- Remove Zenkit from Ubuntu – Using Terminal and GUI
- Features of Zenkit
- App Details
- Get in Touch with us
Install Zenkit on Ubuntu 19.04/18.04.2 LTS- Using Terminal:
Follow the below steps in order to install the Zenkit via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the installation process of Zenkit.
Install Zenkit on Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software-GUI:
- Go to All Applications (Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Locate Ubuntu Software and open it.
- Click on the Search symbol of Ubuntu Software. A Search box will appear.
- Search for Zenkit. Once you find the app, click on that.
- Choose Install and kindly wait for the installation to complete.
- Once done, you can Launch the Zenkit Ubuntu Application.
Launching Zenkit on Ubuntu:
Using the below two methods the Zenkit Ubuntu can be launched.
- Launch via terminal
- Launch via all apps menu
Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
Launching Zenkit Ubuntu via the All apps menu:
Click on the all apps menu icon in your Ubuntu desktop. Type the keyword “Zenkit” so that it will be displayed below. Go ahead and choose the Zenkit icon so that it will be launched automatically.
A user can log in Zenkit with a Google, Facebook, Trello or Microsoft account.
New Users can signup for a free Zenkit account and continue to login to Zenkit.
Permissions for Zenkit:
A user can enable or disable the desired permissions for Zenkit by clicking on the permissions tab.
List of permissions available for Zenkit:
- Access files in your home folder.
- Play and record sound.
Remove Zenkit from Linux Ubuntu – Using Terminal
Follow the below steps in order to remove the Zenkit via terminal.
- Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
- Execute the following command on the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the removal of Zenkit.
Remove Zenkit using Ubuntu software-GUI
Open Ubuntu Software and search for Zenkit in the search box. Click on the remove tab in order to remove the Zenkit GUI.
Features of Zenkit:
- Labels, checklist and To-do lists.
- Global Search and filter option.
- Assign tasks and collaborate.
- Global calendar.
- Activity tracking and notification.
- Rich Text Editing option.
- Easy file sharing.
- Sync with your calendar.
- Multi editing features.
- Customize background and templates.
- Desktop, Android and iOS apps available.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|App Size||106.6 MB|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Get in touch with us:
The above article clearly depicts the installation, launching, and removal of Zenkit from Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 Disco Dingo and on other Ubuntu-based Distros such as Linux Mint and more. In case of any Query please Comment Us. For instant Solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!
For more interesting articles, Kindly visit our Home Page