H.265 Encoder SCT-HEVC 1.4.1 Launched: On September 13th, Intel announced that they launched the latest version of H.265 Enocder with improved features and performances. This is an open source H.265/HEVC Video Encoder.
The essential features came with the new version of H.265 Encoder are:
- Allows you to set an arbitrary thread count for the program.
- New tile group for better tile parallelism to help with performance.
- Support for building both shared and static libraries.
- Bugs are resolved
- Fixed motion vector out-of-bounds issues.
- Re-enable compiling with CPP compiler.
You can find more information about the version on their official Github page:
- Tar file- https://github.com/OpenVisualCloud/SVT-HEVC/archive/v1.4.1.tar.gz
- Zip Source- https://github.com/OpenVisualCloud/SVT-HEVC/archive/v1.4.1.zip
That’s it, fellows, you can comment your thought on this news on our comment system.
For more articles, Kindly Visit our Homepage