Kodi announced that they are going to extend their service for Raspberry 4. Raspberry 4 is recently launched and created more expectation from the Kodi users. Raspberry mentioned that the Raspberry 4 is the most powerful HDD sized computer will be loved by Kodi users.
Kodi recently launched the Kodi Leia 18.2 have many bug fixes. This version has the special new feature too and it is the software can now play DTS-HD audio-only tracks. You can download the Kodi software for Raspberry 4 from their official website.
Fixes in Estuary:
- Favorites widget not scrolling properly on 16:10 displays has been fixed
- API button was not reachable with a mouse on the Settings window has been fixed
- Skin Settings window scrollbar focus has been fixed
- Order of TV Show title and Episode title in Video Info dialog has been fixed
- Added Search button to the side menu in the Video and Music windows has been fixed
- Wall and Infowall views scroll to bottom on certain aspect-ratios has been fixed
- Broken side menu navigation in the Addon Browser window has been fixed.
Fixes in PVR:
- Group Manager crash when adding a new group has been fixed
- EPG UI corruption and/or EPG data not showing with newly added channels has been fixed
- PVR guide window channel data being overwritten has been fixed.
Fixes in Music:
- Added support for DTS-HD audio tracks
- Wrong album or artist thumb art being picked from scraper results has been fixed.
You can check the latest log file of Kodi app here.