KUBUNTU 19.10: Canonical recently launched its latest Interim release that is Ubuntu 19.10 codenamed Eoan Ermine. It was launched on the 18th of October 2019. Following that, Kubuntu 19.10 is now available for download from Official Canonical and can be installed on your system. This article guides you through the process of downloading the KUBUNTU 19.10 iso file and then installing it on your system and the features of KUBUNTU 19.10.
- Download Kubuntu iso file from Official Ubuntu
- Try Kubuntu 19.10 without installing
- Install Kubuntu 19.10 on your system
- Features of Kubuntu 19.10
- Get in Touch with us
Download KUBUNTU ISO Image file from Official Ubuntu:
The first step of this process if to download the iso image file from official Ubuntu. Kindly use the following button to download the KUBUNTU ISO Image file from the Official Ubuntu.
After downloading the image file from the above link, you can burn it to a USB using a USB burning tool(say, Rufus).
- Create Bootable Ubuntu USB using Rufus– for Windows Users
- How to create Ubuntu Bootable USB using etcher Balena– for Linux Users
Try KUBUNTU 19.10 without installing:
- Now that the KUBUNTU 19.10 Bootable USB is created, you can plug it to your system and restart your system and get to the boot menu and boot from the bootable USB that we have just created.
- KUBUNTU 19.10 will be loading now. You will be presented with two options. You can either start installing the KUBUNTU 19.10 on your system or if you want to check out how KUBUNTU 19.10 works, then you can proceed with the option “Try Kubuntu“.
Install KUBUNTU 19.10 on your Desktop or Laptop:
Instead of “Try Kubuntu”, if you choose to install Kubuntu right away on your system then kindly use the following steps.
- Install Kubuntu & Language Preference: Select the option “Install Kubuntu“. You can choose your preferred language on this page itself.
- Keyboard Layout: The next step is to choose the keyboard layout. Choose your Keyboard layout.
- Wireless Network: Now, we need to connect our system to a wireless network if available. You can choose “I don’t want to connect to the network” if you prefer not to connect to the internet.
- Updates and Software: You need to choose the type of installation, downloading updates, and more on this step.
- Disk Setup: You can let Ubuntu decide the required partition if you are not using dual boot. Simply, you can use the option “Guided- use entire disk” so that Ubuntu will take care of the remaining process.Disk Setup
- You will get pop-up saying “Write the changes to disk?“. Click on Continue.
- Time Zone: Choose your time zone.
- User Information: It is time to create the username, computer name, and the password, click on Continue.
- Install Kubuntu 19.10: Finally, click “Install Now” to start the installation of Kubuntu 19.10 on your system.
- After the complete installation, you will be asked to restart your pc. After the restart, KUBUNTU 19.10 will be ready for use.
Features of KUBUNTU 19.10:
- A lighter version of Ubuntu 19.10 and hence capable of running with low hardware requirements.
- Kubuntu 19.10 is running on the latest Linux Kernel 5.3 generic.
- Enable Dark mode on Kubuntu 19.10 using Breeze Dark Theme.
- Improved Software manager with a lot of added apps.
- Configure your Kubuntu 19.10 desktop with a number of widgets.
Get in Touch with us:
Kubuntu 19.10 will be a good choice for the ones who are looking for the latest Ubuntu release that is capable of running on low specifications. The above article provides detailed information about Kubuntu 19.10 and guides you through the steps of installing Kubuntu 19.10, Try Kubuntu without installing, features of Kubuntu 19.10, and more. If you have any Query with the above article, Kindly comment on the comment section and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP. For instant solutions, Kindly visit our Forum!!