Linux Mint 19.2 Released: The latest version of Linux mint 19.2 has been released yesterday(17.7.19). This version of Linux mint 19.2 is codenamed as “Tina” Cinnamon. This is a LTS version (Long term support) which will support upto 2023. The newly released version have many latest features, refreshed user interface which will make your desktop more comfortable to use!
- Linux Mint 19.2 Codename
- Newly Updated Features
- Linux Mint 19.2 Download Links
- System Requirements
Linux Mint 19.2 Codename:
The official code name of Linux Mint 19.2 version is
Newly Updated Features flooded in Linux Mint 19.2:
There are many new features and bug fixes have been included in this version. The enhanced the security, user interface and more reliable to users now. The list of features that we talking about:
- New & attractive wallpapers
- Enhanced kernel management in update manager
- Updates in Mint GTK themes
- Now software manager can fetch Missing GPG keys
- Default Recent Documents folders
- Reduced RAM consumption than the previous version
- The new and more reliable scroll bar setting
- GUI enhanced to provide a neat interface
- Newly added BOOT Repair tool on the iso file
- OS is now more smooth
- Nemo file manager supports file pinning & folder pinning
- Software manager now removes the old & duplicate sources
- Mint menu now distinguish the duplicate apps.
- Some extra bug fixes
Linux Mint 19.2 Download Links:
To download the official version of Linux Mint 19.2, follow the link below:
You can find more download links from the official Linux Mint Blog.
The Basic System Requirement to install Linux Mint 19.2:
|RAM Required||2 GB|
The 32-bit iso file will boot only with BIOS
Official Mint Developers warns before installing this beta version in your main PC. Kindly take the proper backup to your data, Once the stable version for this Linux Mint 19.2 will be released soon. Kindly stay tuned with us.
Source: Image- Linux Mint blog & Features List- Linux Mint blog.