Linux Lite 4.8 Released: The Developers team of Linux Lite has officially announced the release of the latest version of Linux Lite 4.8 version. According to them, this is the best alternative for Windows 7! The Linux Lite 4.8 is built based on the Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS version.
Linux Lite offers Microsoft office supports & all other Microsoft based app such as Chrome, Firefox, Office Suite, Visual Studio, VLC player, Movie Maker and many apps. Linux Lite provides GUI more similar to Windows 7
What’s New in Linux Lite 4.8:
- The layout used on the Desktop and taskbar seems more similar
- Provides full Office suite support through the Libre Office suite
- Linux Lite 4.8 supports software such as Steam, DropBox, Kodi, OBS Studio, Skype,
- TeamViewer and Spotify also allowed in this version
- A warm Welcome Screen welcomes you while logging in to your PC
- Help Database has been updated. More than 30k help database is added in this version
- Helping Manuals are added and it will help you troubleshoot your PC manually
- The best alternative version for Photoshop, Gimp is added
- Desktop Icons are added and it is more familiar to Windows 7
- Many More.
Download Linux Lite 4.8 Version:
Sadly, there is no official Linux Lite 4.8 32 Bit version. You cannot upgrade from the older version to the newer version. You simply download the Linux 4.8 iso file and run and install the operating system.
Linux Lite 4.8 SnapShots:
Linux Lite 4.8 Video Tour:
News, Images, Videos Source:
That’s it. Follow the information as we mentioned above. Install the new version of Linux Lite 4.8 on your systems. If you have any queries related to the above news and then kindly comment us below.
For more articles, Kindly visit our HomePage