- Install PHP Storm Ubuntu – Using Terminal
- Install PHP Storm- Using GUI
- Launch PHP Storm on Ubuntu
- Remove PHP Storm from Ubuntu – Using Terminal and GUI
- Features of PHP Storm
- App Details
- Get in Touch with us
Install PHP Storm Ubuntu 19.04/18.04.2 LTS- Using Terminal:
Follow the below steps in order to install the PHP Storm Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
The terminal will ask you for a password, provide your user account password to proceed with the installation process of PHP Storm Ubuntu.
Install PHP Storm Ubuntu using Ubuntu Software-GUI:
- Go to All Applications (Show Applications on Disco Dingo).
- Locate Ubuntu Software and open it.
- Click on the Search symbol of Ubuntu Software. A Search box will appear.
4. Search for PHP Storm Ubuntu. Once you find the app, click on that.
5. Choose Install and kindly wait for the installation to complete.
6. Once done, you can Launch the PHP Storm Ubuntu Application.
Launching PHP Storm Ubuntu:
Using the below two methods the PHP Storm Ubuntu can be launched.
- Launch via terminal
- Launch via all apps menu
Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
Launching PHP Storm Ubuntu via the All apps menu:
Click on the all apps menu icon in your Ubuntu desktop. Type the keyword “phpstorm” so that it will be displayed below. Go ahead and choose the PHP Storm icon so that it will be launched automatically.
Preconditions before launching PHP Storm:
Before the launch, a user will be prompted with an Import PhpStorm settings window. Either an existing folder path can be chosen or the user can choose the option do not import settings and continue further.
After that a user will be prompted to select the desired theme for the PHP Storm Ubuntu, a user can choose the favorite theme or select the option ” Skip remaining and set default” in order to apply the default settings.
After the theme selection, the PHPStorm License Activation window will be prompted. You can activate the product with the license if available or you can try the free evaluation version for 30 days.
After the license window, the application will be launched with the ” Tip of the day” window. The user can enable or disable this option by selecting the checkbox “Show tips on startup”
Remove PHP Storm Ubuntu – Using Terminal
Follow the below steps in order to remove the PHP Storm Ubuntu via terminal. Launch the terminal using shortcut key CTRL+ALT+T and type the following command in the terminal.
Remove PHP Storm using Ubuntu software-GUI
Open Ubuntu Software and search for PHP Storm in the search box. Click on the remove tab in order to remove the PHPStorm GUI.
Features of PHP Storm:
- Smart PHP Code Editor and code quality analysis available.
- Navigation & search option.
- Powerful built-in tools for debugging, testing and profiling.
- Fine-tuned, highly customizable database experience.
Basic App Details & Requirements
|App Size||277.8 MB|
|OS Requirement||Ubuntu 16.04 & Later Versions|
Get in touch with us:
The above article clearly depicts the installation, launching, and removal of PHPStorm Ubuntu 18.04 LTS & 19.04 Disco Dingo. In case of any Query please Comment Us.
For more article, Kindly visit our HomePage