Ubuntu 19.10: Hello Fellas, it might be a bit early regarding the upcoming Ubuntu 19.10, however, several interesting information about the Ubuntu 19.10 has already started its way through the market and hence this is the time that we should start discussing the upcoming Release from Ubuntu. Here in this article, we will see a lot of information about Ubuntu 19.10 such as its expected features, Codename, how to download and use Daily Build Version without installing and a lot more. Check out: Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo Stable Release
- The codename of Ubuntu 19.10
- Release Date of Upcoming Ubuntu
- Try Ubuntu 19.10 without Installing
- Expected Features of Ubuntu 19.10
- Make Bootle USB on Windows & Linux
- Looking for a Ubuntu LTS & Stable Versions?
- Get in Touch with Us
The Codename of upcoming Ubuntu 19.10 is here:
- Ubuntu 19.10 is Codenamed as “Eoan Ermine”
It seems Ubuntu has adapted terming the terms based on the alphabetical order which we can confirm from Checking out Ubuntu 18.10 which is codenamed as Cosmic Cuttle Fish, then the Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo and hence it is evident that the upcoming 19.10 is going to have is codename based on the alphabet “E” and it is undoubtful after Ubuntu revealed the codename of the Upcoming Ubuntu 19.10 which is Eoan Ermine.
Terminology behind the Codename:
The codenames from Ubuntu are always special and unique and sometimes crazy like Disco Dingo. I feel Eoan Ermine is also a special but a crazy one. Ubuntu may or may not have a reason to name it Eoan Ermine however both of these words have individual meaning.
- Eoan- It is a Latin+English Word which refers to the Dawn or the East.
- Ermine- A Costly White Fur that is made from the animal called Stoat.
Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine Release Date:
- Stable Release of Ubuntu 19.10- October 17, 2019
The Date is tentative but however, there won’t be any much difference in the date.
Ubuntu Versions Terminologies:
This is an added information about how Ubuntu numbers their Release Versions. They are following the following syntax.
Download and Try Ubuntu 19.10 Daily Build Version without Installing it on your System:
If you are looking forward to getting to know about how 19.10 does, then you can try 19.10(Daily Build) even without installing it. However, it is not always recommended to use Daily Build Versions which may contain Bugs and errors as they are in continuous Development. Users are advised to think about it before proceeding with it.
Kindly download the .iso file(image file) from the Official Ubuntu releases using the above link.
How to Make Bootable USB on Windows and Linux:
After the above step, now with the image file on hand, you can write it to your USB with the help of Rufus(in case of Windows Operating System) or with the help of balenaEtcher(in case of Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based Distros) so that you can create a Bootable USB of 19.10.
Expected Features of Upcoming Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine:
The following features are the expected ones which may or may not happen but most likely to happen.
- Gnome 3.34.
- Xorg Fractional Scaling will be made more accessible on 19.10.
- Keyboard and Touch Navigation support will be improved.
- Availability of Theme Supports for Snap apps.
- Login Session for Guest will now be available on the Start Screen.
- Integration with Android.
- ZFS install support.
Other than the above-listed features, a lot may come with this Short Term Release Ubuntu 19.10.
Looking for a Ubuntu LTS and a Stable Release?
This article revolves around Ubuntu 19.10 which is still under development and it is not recommended for day to use. If you are looking for a Stable and Long Term Support Linux then Kindly check out the following information
- Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS– Stable & Long Term Support
- Ubuntu 19.04 Disco Dingo– Stable Release & Support for its life span
Get in touch with Us:
This article provides detailed information on the Upcoming 19.10 which is codenamed as Ubuntu 19.10 Eoan Ermine and also this article covers various information related to the upcoming releases of Ubuntu. If you have any Query then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert to you with a solution ASAP.